1. Wang M, Cao R, Zhang L, Yang X, Liu J, Xu M, Shi Z, Hu Z, Zhong W, Xiao G. Remdesivir and chloroquine effectively inhibit the recently emerged novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in vitro. Cell Res. 2020 Mar;30(3):269-271.
2. Colson P, Rolain JM, Lagier JC, Brouqui P, Raoult D. Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine as available weapons to fight COVID-19. Int J Antimicrob Agents. 2020 Mar 4:105932. doi: 10.1016/j.ijantimicag.2020.105932.
3. Yao X, Ye F, Zhang M, Cui C, Huang B, Niu P, Liu X, Zhao L, Dong E, Song C, Zhan S, Lu R, Li H, Tan W, Liu D. In Vitro Antiviral Activity and Projection of Optimized Dosing Design of Hydroxychloroquine for the Treatment of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). Clin Infect Dis. 2020 Mar 9. pii: ciaa237. doi: 10.1093/cid/ciaa237.
4. Gao J, Tian Z, Yang X. Breakthrough: Chloroquine phosphate has shown apparent efficacy in treatment of COVID-19 associated pneumonia in clinical studies. Biosci Trends. 2020 Mar 16;14(1):72-73.
5. Volin P (1995) Simple and specific reversed-phase liquid chromatographic method with diode-array detection for simultaneous determination of serum hydroxychloroquine, chloroquine and some corticosteroids. J Chromatogr B Biomed Appl 666:347–53
6. Zuluaga-Idárraga L, Yepes-Jiménez N, López-Córdoba C, Blair-Trujillo S (2014) Validation of a method for the simultaneous quantification of chloroquine, desethylchloroquine and primaquine in plasma by HPLC DAD. J Pharma Biomed Anal 95: 200-206.
7. Croes K, McCarthy PT, Flanagan RJ (1994) Simple and rapid HPLC of quinine, hydroxychloroquine, chloroquine, and desethyl chloroquine in serum, whole blood, and filter paper-adsorbed dry blood. J Anal Toxicol 18: 255–60.
8. Tonnesen HH, Grislingaas AL, Woo SO, Karlsen J (1988) Analytical and semi-preparative highperformance liquid chromatographic separation and assay of hydroxychloroquine enantiomers. Int J Phytoremediation 43: 215.
9. Brown RR, Stroshane RM, Benziger DP (1986) High-performance liquid chromatographic assay for hydroxychloroquine and three of its major metabolites, desethylhydroxychloroquine, desethylchloroquine and bidesethylchloroquine, in human plasma. J Chromatogr 377: 454–9.
10. Morris RG (1985) Estimation of plasma hydroxychloroquine by high-performance liquid chromatography with ultraviolet detection. J Chromatogr 338: 422–7.
11. Akintonwa A, Meyer MC, Hwang PTR (1983) Simultaneous determination of chloroquine and desethylchloroquine in blood, plasma, and urine by high-performance liquid chromatography. J Liquid Chromatogr 6: 1513–1522.
12. Wang LZ, Ong RY, Chin TM, Thuya (2012) Method development and validation for rapid quantification of hydroxychloroquine in human blood using liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. J Pharma Biomed Anal 61: 86-92.
13. Füzéry AK, Breaud AR, Emezienna N. Schools S, Clarke WA (2013) A rapid and reliable method for the quantitation of hydroxychloroquine in serum using turbulent flow liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. Clin Chimica Acta 421:79-84.
14. Dongre VG, Ghugare PD, Karmuse P, Kumar A (2009) Identification and characterization of process related impurities in chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine by LC/IT/MS, LC/TOF/MS and NMR. J Pharm Biomed Anal 49: 873–879.
15. Chaulet JF, Robet Y, Prevosto JM, Soares O, Brazier JL (1993) Very small injected samples to study chloroquine and quinine in human serum using capillary-LC and native fluorescence. J Chromatogr 613: 303.
16. Arguelho ML, Andrade JF, Stradiotto NR (2003) Electrochemical study of hydroxychloroquine and its determination in plaquenil by differential pulse voltammetry. J Pharm Biomed Anal 32: 269–75 .