1. Gonzalez-Cabezas C, Li Y, Gregory RL, Stookey GK. Distribution of three cariogenic bacteria in secondary carious lesions around amalgam restorations. Caries research. 1999;33(5):357-65.
2. Bönecker M, Toi C, Cleaton-Jones P. Mutans streptococci and lactobacilli in carious dentine before and after Atraumatic Restorative Treatment. Journal of dentistry. 2003 Aug 1;31(6):423-8.
3. Prabhakar AR, Karuna YM, Yavagal C, Deepak BM. Cavity disinfection in minimally invasive dentistry-comparative evaluation of Aloe vera and propolis: A randomized clinical trial. Contemporary clinical dentistry. 2015 Mar;6(Suppl 1):S24.
4. Wicht MJ, Haak R, Schütt-Gerowitt H, Kneist S, Noack MJ. Suppression of caries-related microorganisms in dentine lesions after short-term chlorhexidine or antibiotic treatment. Caries research. 2004;38(5):436-41.
5. Mobarak EH. Effect of chlorhexidine pretreatment on bond strength durability of caries–affected dentin over 2-year aging in artificial saliva and under simulated intrapulpal pressure. Operative Dentistry. 2011;36(6):649-60.
6. Hiraishi N, Yiu CK, King NM, Tay FR. Effect of 2% chlorhexidine on dentin microtensile bond strengths and nanoleakage of luting cements. Journal of dentistry. 2009 Jun 1;37(6):440-8.
7. Bin-Shuwaish M, AlHussaini A, AlHudaithy L, AlDukhiel S, AlJamhan A, Alrahlah A. Effects of different antibacterial disinfectants on microleakage of bulk-fill composite bonded to different tooth structures. BMC Oral Health. 2021 Dec;21(1):1-9.
8. Singla M, Aggarwal V, Kumar N. Effect of chlorhexidine cavity disinfection on microleakage in cavities restored with composite using a self-etching single bottle adhesive. Journal of conservative dentistry: JCD. 2011 Oct;14(4):374.
9. Chaharom ME, Ajami AA, Kimyai S, Abbasi A. Effect of chlorhexidine on the shear bond strength of self-etch adhesives to dentin. African journal of biotechnology. 2011;10(49):10054-7.
10. Cieplik F, Deng D, Crielaard W, Buchalla W, Hellwig E, Al-Ahmad A, Maisch T. Antimicrobial photodynamic therapy–what we know and what we don’t. Critical Reviews in Microbiology. 2018 Sep 3;44(5):571-89.
11. Lukseviciute V, Luksiene Z. Inactivation of molds on the surface of wheat sprouts by chlorophyllin-chitosan coating in the presence of visible LED-based light. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B: Biology. 2020 Jan 1;202:111721.
12. Miron MI, Hogea E, Muntean C, Todea DC. Dental-Plaque Decontamination around Dental Brackets Using Antimicrobial Photodynamic Therapy: An In Vitro Study. International journal of environmental research and public health. 2021 Jan;18(23):12847.
13. Nagai Y, Suzuki A, Katsuragi H, Shinkai K. Effect of antimicrobial photodynamic therapy (aPDT) on the sterilization of infected dentin in vitro. Odontology. 2018 Apr;106(2):154-61.
14. Yoshii D, Katsuragi H, Shinkai K. Bactericidal effect of antimicrobial photodynamic therapy (aPDT) on dentin plate infected with Lactobacillus acidophilus. Odontology. 2021 Jan;109(1):67-75.
15. Santin GC, Oliveira DS, Galo R, Borsatto MC, Corona SA. Antimicrobial photodynamic therapy and dental plaque: a systematic review of the literature. The Scientific World Journal. 2014 Jan 1;2014.
16. Giusti JS, Santos-Pinto L, Pizzolito AC, Helmerson K, Carvalho-Filho E, Kurachi C, Bagnato VS. Antimicrobial photodynamic action on dentin using a light-emitting diode light source. Photomedicine and Laser Surgery. 2008 Aug 1;26(4):281-7.
17. Bharathiraja S, Seo H, Manivasagan P, Santha Moorthy M, Park S, Oh J. In vitro photodynamic effect of phycocyanin against breast cancer cells. Molecules. 2016 Nov;21(11):1470.
18. Pleonsil P, Soogarun S, Suwanwong Y. Anti-oxidant activity of holo-and apo-c-phycocyanin and their protective effects on human erythrocytes. International journal of biological macromolecules. 2013 Sep 1;60:393-8.
19. Chen JC, Liu KS, Yang TJ, Hwang JH, Chan YC, Lee IT. Spirulina and C-phycocyanin reduce cytotoxicity and inflammation-related genes expression of microglial cells. Nutritional neuroscience. 2012 Nov 1;15(6):252-6.
20. Afrasiabi S, Pourhajibagher M, Chiniforush N, Aminian M, Bahador A. Anti-biofilm and anti-metabolic effects of antimicrobial photodynamic therapy using chlorophyllin-phycocyanin mixture against Streptococcus mutans in experimental biofilm caries model on enamel slabs. Photodiagnosis and photodynamic therapy. 2020 Mar 1;29:101620.
21. Hashemikamangar SS, Alsaedi RJ, Chiniforush N, Motevaselian F. Effect of antimicrobial photodynamic therapy with different photosensitizers and adhesion protocol on the bond strength of resin composite to sound dentin. Clinical Oral Investigations. 2022 Jan 14:1-9.
22. Madani L, Sarkisians E, Kiomarsi N, Kharazifard MJ, Chiniforush N. Effect of antimicrobial photodynamic therapy on microleakage of class cavities restored with composite resin. Photodiagnosis and photodynamic therapy. 2018 Sep 1;23:78-82.