1. Viswas, R., Ramachandran, R. & Korde Anantkumar, P. Comparison of Effectiveness of Supervised Exercise Program and Cyriax Physiotherapy in Patients with Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis): A Randomized Clinical Trial. Sci. World J. 2012, 1–8 (2012).
2. Cho, Y.-T., Hsu, W.-Y., Lin, L.-F. & Lin, Y.-N. Kinesio taping reduces elbow pain during resisted wrist extension in patients with chronic lateral epicondylitis: a randomized, double-blinded, cross-over study. BMC Musculoskelet. Disord. 19, 193 (2018).
3. Blanchette, M.-A. & Normand, M. C. Impairment assessment of lateral epicondylitis through electromyography and dynamometry. 11.
4. Nirschl, R. P. & Sobel, J. Conservative Treatment of Tennis Elbow. Phys. Sportsmed. 9, 43–54 (1981).
5. Schneeberger, A. G. & Masquelet, A. C. Arterial Vascularization of the Proximal Extensor Carpi Radialis Brevis Tendon: Clin. Orthop. 398, 239–244 (2002).
6. Bagayoko, N. D. & Brockmeier, S. F. Current controversies in the management of lateral epicondylitis. Curr. Orthop. Pract. 23, 480–485 (2012).
7. Shamsoddini, A. & Hollisaz, M. T. Effects of Taping on Pain, Grip Strength and Wrist Extension Force in Patients with Tennis Elbow. Trauma Mon. 18, 71–74 (2013).
8. Speers, C. J., Bhogal, G. S. & Collins, R. Lateral elbow tendinosis: a review of diagnosis and management in general practice. Br. J. Gen. Pract. 68, 548–549 (2018).
9. Nagrale, A. V., Herd, C. R., Ganvir, S. & Ramteke, G. Cyriax Physiotherapy Versus Phonophoresis with Supervised Exercise in Subjects with Lateral Epicondylalgia: A Randomized Clinical Trial. J. Man. Manip. Ther. 17, 171–178 (2009).
10. Knutsen, E. J. et al. Factors Associated With Failure of Nonoperative Treatment in Lateral Epicondylitis. Am. J. Sports Med. 43, 2133–2137 (2015).
11. Dimitrios, S. Lateral elbow tendinopathy: Evidence of physiotherapy management. World J. Orthop. 7, 463 (2016).
12. Stasinopoulos, D. & Johnson, M. I. It may be time to modify the Cyriax treatment of lateral epicondylitis. J. Bodyw. Mov. Ther. 11, 64–67 (2007).
13. Vijay Kage, A. J. P. Effectiveness of Cyriax Physiotherapy in Subjects with Tennis Elbow. J. Nov. Physiother. 3, (2013).
14. Stasinopoulos, D. & Stasinopoulos, I. Comparison of effects of Cyriax physiotherapy, a supervised exercise programme and polarized polychromatic non-coherent light (Bioptron light) for the treatment of lateral epicondylitis. Clin. Rehabil. 20, 12–23 (2006).