1. Gutiérrez-Espinoza H, Rubio-Oyarzún D, Olguín-Huerta C, Gutiérrez-Monclus R, Pinto-Concha S, Gana-Hervias G. Supervised physical therapy vs home exercise program for patients with distal radius fracture: A single-blind randomized clinical study. J Hand Ther. 2017 Jul;30(3):242–52.
2. Handoll HH, Elliott J. Rehabilitation for distal radial fractures in adults. Cochrane Bone, Joint and Muscle Trauma Group, editor. Cochrane Database Syst Rev [Internet]. 2015 Sep 25 [cited 2020 Apr 27]; Available from: http://doi.wiley.com/10.1002/14651858.CD003324.pub3
3. Bruder AM, Taylor NF, Dodd KJ, Shields N. Physiotherapy intervention practice patterns used in rehabilitation after distal radial fracture. Physiotherapy. 2013 Sep;99(3):233–40.
4. MacIntyre NJ, Dewan N. Epidemiology of distal radius fractures and factors predicting risk and prognosis. J Hand Ther. 2016 Apr;29(2):136–45.
5. Bruder A, Taylor NF, Dodd KJ, Shields N. Exercise reduces impairment and improves activity in people after some upper limb fractures: a systematic review. J Physiother. 2011;57(2):71–82.
6. Chen Y, Chen X, Li Z, Yan H, Zhou F, Gao W. Safety and Efficacy of Operative Versus Nonsurgical Management of Distal Radius Fractures in Elderly Patients: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. J Hand Surg. 2016 Mar;41(3):404–13.
7. Walenkamp MMJ, Aydin S, Mulders MAM, Goslings JC, Schep NWL. Predictors of unstable distal radius fractures: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2016 Jun;41(5):501–15.
8. Waljee JF, Zhong L, Shauver M, Chung KC. Variation in the Use of Therapy following Distal Radius Fractures in the United States: Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2014 Apr;2(4):e130.
9. Ju J-H, Jin G-Z, Li G-X, Hu H-Y, Hou R-X. Comparison of treatment outcomes between nonsurgical and surgical treatment of distal radius fracture in elderly: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Langenbecks Arch Surg. 2015 Oct;400(7):767–79.
10. Heiser R, O’Brien VH, Schwartz DA. The use of joint mobilization to improve clinical outcomes in hand therapy: A systematic review of the literature. J Hand Ther. 2013 Oct;26(4):297–311.
11. Moseley GL, Flor H. Targeting Cortical Representations in the Treatment of Chronic Pain: A Review. Neurorehabil Neural Repair. 2012 Jul;26(6):646–52.
12. Kirsch B. Virtual Reality: The Next Big Thing for Libraries to Consider. :2.
13. Hoffman HG, Patterson DR, Soltani M, Teeley A, Miller W, Sharar SR. Virtual Reality Pain Control during Physical Therapy Range of Motion Exercises for a Patient with Multiple Blunt Force Trauma Injuries. Cyberpsychol Behav. 2009 Feb;12(1):47–9.
14. Corona F, Chiuri RM, Filocamo G, Foa M, Lanzi PL, Lopopolo A, et al. Serious Games for Wrist Rehabilitation in Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis. In: 2018 IEEE Games, Entertainment, Media Conference (GEM) [Internet]. Galway: IEEE; 2018 [cited 2020 Apr 28]. p. 35–42. Available from: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8516458/
15. Meijer HAW, Graafland M, Obdeijn MC, Goslings JC, Schijven MP. Face Validity and Content Validity of a Game for Distal Radius Fracture Rehabilitation. J Wrist Surg. 2019 Oct;08(05):388–94.
16. Valdes K, Naughton N, Michlovitz S. Therapist supervised clinic-based therapy versus instruction in a home program following distal radius fracture: A systematic review. J Hand Ther. 2014 Jul;27(3):165–74.
17. Huang Q, Wu W, Chen X, Wu B, Wu L, Huang X, et al. Evaluating the effect and mechanism of upper limb motor function recovery induced by immersive virtual-reality-based rehabilitation for subacute stroke subjects: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. 2019 Dec;20(1):104.
18. Carneiro F, Tavares R, Rodrigues J, Abreu P, Restivo MT. A Gamified Approach for Hand Rehabilitation Device. Int J Online Eng IJOE. 2018 Jan 25;14(01):179.