(1) N. Clement, K. Nishiguchi, A. Fujiwara & D. Vuillaume “One-by-one trap activation in Silicon nanowire transistors” Nat. Commun. 10.1038/ncomms1092
(2) C.T.Rogers and R.A.Buhrman, Composition of 1/f noise in Metal-Insulator-Metal tunnel junctions. Phys.Rev.Lett. 53, 1272-1275 (1984).
(3)L. Zhang, J. Zhuge, R. Wang, R. Huang, C. Liu, D. Wu, Z. Kang, D-W. Kim, D. Park and Y. Wang, New insights into oxide traps characterization in gate-all-around nanowire transistors with TiN metal gates based on combined Ig-Id RTS technique, VLSI Tech.Dig. 46-47 (2009)
(4)F. Liu and K.L.Wang, Correlated random telegraph signal and low-frequency noise in carbon nanotube transistors. Nanolett. 8, 147-151 (2008).
(5) N.Clement, H. Inokawa and Y.Ono., Studies on Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor field effect transistor low frequency noise for electrometer applications. Jpn.J.Appl.Phys. 45, 3606-3608 (2006).
(6) J. Jeon, J. Lee, J. Kim, C.H. Park, H. Lee, H. Oh, H.-K. Kang, B.-G. Park and H. Shin The first observation of shot noise characteristics in 10-nm scale MOSFETs, VLSI Tech.Dig. 48-49 (2009)
(7) N. Tega, H. Miki, F. Pagette, D.J. Frank, A. Ray, M.J. Rooks, W. Haensch and K. Torii Increasing threshold voltage variation due to random telegraph noise in FETs as gate lengths scale to 20 nm, VLSI Tech.Dig. 50-51 (2009)
(8) K. Takeuchi, T. Nagumo, S. Yokogawa, K. Imai and Y. Hayashi Single-charge-based modeling of transistor characteristics fluctuations based on statistical measurement of RTN amplitude, VLSI Tech.Dig. 54-55 (2009)
(9) M.Xiao, I.Martin, E.Yablonovitch and H.W.Jiang, Electrical detection of the spin resonance of a single electron in a silicon filed-effect transistor Nature 430, 435-439 (2004).
(10) M.J. Uren, M.J. Kirton and S. Collins, Anomalous telegraph noise in small-area silicon metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect transistors Phys.Rev.B. 37, 8346-8350 (1988)
(11) J. Chan, B. Burke, K. Evans, K.A. Williams, S. Vasudevan, M. Liu, J. Campbell and A.W. Ghosh Reversal of current blockade in nanotube-based field effect transistors through multiple trap correlations Phys.Rev.B. 80, 033402 (2009)
(12) M.J. Kirton and M.J. Uren, “Noise in solid state microstructures: a new perspective on individual defects, interface states an low-frequency (1/f) noise Adv.Phys. 38, 367-468 (1989)
(13) V. Singh, H. Inokawa, T. Endoh, and H. Satoh “Low Frequency Noise Characterization in Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor Based Charge Transfer Device at Room and Low Temperatures” Jpn.J.Appl. 49, 034203 (2010)
(14) N. Clement, D. Tonneau, H. Dallaporta, V.
Bouchiat, D. Fraboulet, D. Mariole, J. Gautier and V.
Safarov, “Electronic transport properties of single-crystal
silicon nanowires fabricated using an atomic force
microscope”, Physica E 13, 999-1002 (2002)
(15) N. Clement, S. Pleutin, O. Seitz, S. Lenfant and D. Vuillaume “1∕f tunnel current noise through Si-bound alkyl monolayers” Phys.rev.B. 76, 205407 (2007)
(16) Y. Kim, H. Song, D. Kim, T. Lee and H. Jeong, “Noise characteristics of charge tunneling via localized states in metal-molecule-metal junctions” ACSnano 4, 4426 (2010)